"New Years Kiss"

 My story "New Years Kiss" - https://roifaineantarchive.wixsite.com/rf-arc-hive/post/new-years-kiss-by-alex-j-barrio - was in Issue 34 of Roi Faineant and is now housed in the archive, which you can access via this link.

This story was written in the days following New Years 2023. The characters of "Blue Dress" and "Freckles" are based on real people. Though exagerrated, I did become a nervous wreck around the real Blue Dress, who I met at an actual party this year. I'm proud of this story because I feel like it adequately captured my feelings in the exact moment that I felt them. The shock of seeing someone so attractive it turns you into a puddle is such a wonderful feeling! 

For those wondering, I have not spoken to Blue Dress since New Year's Day and I don't know if she has read the story, but if she does I hope she likes it and knows that it is pure fiction. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yes Shelter

RIP Onwords.Io